FertiliTea is a natural, healthy herbal tea with a pleasant taste which support attempts to getting pregnant. The tea is in bulk form to ensure maximum freshness, flavor and nutritional value of the ingredients.
High-quality herbal tea leaves are placed in light-resistant and hermetically sealed bags which keep them fresh.
The tea has a pleasant, slightly spicy and refreshing mint flavor.
FertiliTea Organic and Wildcrafted Herbal Ingredients
• Chasteberry (vitex) – stimulates the hormones involved with ovulation and helps restore female hormonal balance. It is used as an herbal treatment for infertility and is especially helpful for women with irregular cycles, failure to ovulate, or a short luteal phase.
• Red raspberry leaf – highly regarded for its ability to tone the uterus and muscles of the pelvic region. A highly nutritive ingredient, red raspberry is a powerful fertility-promoting herb, especially when used in combination with peppermint.
• Green tea – a powerful antioxidant that enhances reproductive health by repairing the oxidative damage that occurs naturally as the result of environmental toxins and aging. Much has been written about the positive correlation between green tea and fertility.
• Ladies mantle – a “tonic” herb that is useful in regulating a woman’s monthly cycle. It also exerts a toning effect on the cervix.
• Nettle leaf – contains a wide spectrum of vitamins and minerals that are critical to good reproductive health, including Vitamins A, C, D, K, potassium, phosphorous, iron, and sulfur; also contains calcium, key for conception and maintaining pregnancy.
• Peppermint leaf – gives FertiliTea a delicious flavor and has the added benefit of serving as a sexual stimulant.
Directions for use: FertiliTea is a loose leaf tea, use 1 teaspoon to each cup of water. Bring water to a boil and add herbal tea directly or by using a tea ball or infuser. Cover and let steep for 5 minutes straining out any leaves before drinking.
- Drink 2-3 cups per day beginning right away, there is no need to wait for a particular time within your cycle to start.
- One bag is generally a 1-month supply.
- Intended for daily use by women trying to conceive.
- Manufactured in the U.S. in a GMP-certified facility; guaranteed quality and potency.