FH PRO for women
Total care for the overall reproductive health of a woman of the clinical class formulated by specialists in the field
FH PRO for women is a clinical-grade fertility supplement which supports the attempts to conceive and increases the chances of conception.
- Improves ovarian function
- Improves the quality of the egg as well as the overall reproductive health of the woman
- It counteracts oxidative stress
The product is intended for use primarily in addition to Assisted Reproduction Techniques (ART) – in-vitro (IFV), intrauterine (intrauterine) insemination and other approaches to the treatment of infertility.
However, it can also help conceiving naturally, when at the couple is not diagnosed problem. FH PRO can also be taken by women suffering from Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) and as well as those in older but still active reproductive age.
- A clinical-grade supplement designed to promote egg quality, improve ovarian function, and enhance fertility
- Designed by a team of fertility experts to reflect the latest research
- Specifically designed for women undergoing fertility treatments (also known as Assisted Reproductive Technology – ART), but is ideal for all trying-to-conceive women, including those with PCOS and of advanced maternal age
- Contains no herbal ingredients and has no ingredients hidden in a proprietary blend
- Quality and safety guaranteed – manufactured in the U.S. in a GMP-certified facility, using best forms of ingredients for maximum effectiveness
- Convenient, affordable, all-in-one solution – contains full preconception vitamin support, along with effective doses of key fertility ingredients, all in 6 capsules per day for less than $75 per month. Purchasing these nutrients separately would cost hundreds of dollars per month, and could require taking more than 25 capsules per day
- Take 6 capsules daily, or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
- Each bottle contains 180 capsules, a 1 month supply